Cranial Sacral Work
Miranda Alcott, MA-CHH – Biography
Miranda earned a Master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology and completed a year of postgraduate work in Consciousness, Health and Healing (CHH) from the University of Santa Monica. She has also studied with internationally renowned Animal Ambassador, Linda Tellington-Jones, and became a Certified TTOUCH Practitioner for Companion Animals.
For 32 years, Miranda has maintained a private practice, integrating her crisis counseling experience, intuitive abilities, and coaching skills to support both her human and animal clients’ needs.
In working with Miranda, meaningful dialogue results between her human clients and their animals, facilitating a rare glimpse into the minds and hearts of the animal, helping clients to access the wonderful wisdom the animals share.
Dr. Masaru Emoto has featured Miranda with a full chapter in his book The Healing Power of Water. On his website he wrote about Miranda stating: “Her whole body is like a sensor and a healing medium. I have always thought that there will be a woman like this that will appear in front of me, and Miranda is the one.”
- Initial combined AMI and veterinarian consultation, with possible veterinarian treatment.
- Post treatment review between the veterinarian and Miranda, including reviewing of specific herbs, medications and treatments.
AMI Services Offered
Utilizing Miranda’s Inner Sight, real-time feedback can be provided on these, and other healing modalities, as prescribed by the veterinarian
- Low-Frequency Electromagnetic Stimulation
- Low Level Laser therapies, specializing in Erchonia Lasers
- Acupuncture & Aquapuncture
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation
- Chinese Herbs
- Other needed medical treatments
Additional AMI Insights Offered
- Direct and immediate feedback about the energetic effect of each treatment, from within the animal
- Communication to the client and medical staff of pain levels that may or may not be present in the animal
- Awareness of the animal’s needs and requests
- What the animal feels/senses about the treatment/s being administered
We have worked with Miranda for many years with our boys, 2 Mayne Coon cats. We recently started low frequency laser treatments at our holistic vet with Miranda on the phone long distance, (she in California while we are with our veterinarian in her clinic in New Mexico), during those sessions.
Miranda’s insights as she ‘sees’ what is happening with the frequencies being administered, has been priceless. We are making incredible progress using her insights. Our boys, who have had many health problems since they were just kittens, are not 8 years old. We never expected them to be with us this long. It has been through the combined, constant work with our wonderful veterinarian and Miranda they they are now healthier than they ever have been. We are so grateful!
We highly recommend Miranda, she has insight into the physical, as well as the emotional well-being of her clients.
Thank you so much, Miranda! Jim & Jo G.