Animal Communication Counseling Services
Miranda’s private intuitive counseling practice focuses on addressing behavioral challenges, health issues, family moving/relocating, terminal illnesses and deepening the relationship between you and your animal. Appointments are conducted over the phone, or for international calls, Zoom.
With deep respect for the wisdom of the animals and an unwavering dedication to their well-being, Miranda seeks to facilitate a greater understanding between you and your beloved animal companion. Depending on the issues that arise as she works with you and your animal, she incorporates different healing modalities and her knowledge and years of experience as a Crisis Intervention Counselor and Responder with the National Organization for Victim Assistance (N.O.V.A.), an Instructor Trainer for Emergency First Aid and CPR for Pets with the American Red Cross (A.R.C.), and Master’s Degree in Spiritual Psychology and Consciousness, Health and Healing from the University of Santa Monica.
How is animal communication helpful? An appointment with Miranda can be extremely beneficial in a wide range of situations, such as:
- Integrating a new animal into a family environment
- Preparing for potentially stressful changes (new baby, relocation, divorce, etc.)
- Addressing behavioral habits or distressing issues through real-time communication
- Supporting your animal through a health or medical challenge
- Transitional coaching and support for terminally diagnosed animals and their families
- Creating a program to implement new behavioral dynamics for your animal
- Experiencing a deeper connection and bond with your animal
- Understanding more about your own life from your animal’s perspective
- Discovering the influences and teachings your animal may offer
Missing Animals: Miranda’s counseling practice does not include locating lost animals.
Medical Issues: As an Animal Medical Intuitive (AMI), Miranda’s services are in no way intended to replace diagnosis or treatment from a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Her services offer potential insight and clarification only. If you have health concerns about your animal, it is best to contact your veterinarian first.
To schedule an Animal Medical Intuitive appointment, call the office at 310-310-0138
How Miranda Works
During your phone consultation, Miranda will act as a “bridge” to telepathically connect with your animal, inquiring first about their wants and needs. The communication will then focus on your questions, involving a real-time, direct dialogue between you and your animal. This meaningful dialogue results in a rare glimpse into the mind and heart of your animal, helping you to access their needs and the wonderful wisdom they share.
Miranda then provides support to both of you to find harmonious resolutions for the issues involved. Her gifts and services promote healing and are remarkably powerful tools.